Monday, April 9, 2018

BLUE EYES: You Captured My Heart

A love letter to the man who captured my heart as he celebrates his 54th bithday...

Eddie: 

What was I to do when your blue eyes danced with happiness as they stared into mine? How could I not fall in love with a man who somehow instinctively knew how to met my needs without the utterance of a single word. You and I laugh at how opposite we are and yet we realize it is our differences that make us perfectly suited for one another. 

You shelter me during life's storms with your strength of spirit and tenderness of heart. You remind me I'm not alone, we're a family now and God is guiding us. So on your 54th birthday, I pray that the greatest of God's gifts fall upon you with such abundance that they overtake you. That laughter and joy forever more flow from your heart. And every time you set your hands to a task, rest assured God will prosper it. Wherever you walk you will be blessed and highly favored and I will be by your side. 

Enjoy this birthday, Blue Eyes, because you deserve it! Here's to years of taking on whatever comes our way, loving without boundaries, and never letting life or people stop us from reaching our divine destinies. 

Your loving wife, 

Maria



No comments:

Post a Comment